Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A glimpse into the Artist's Studio


Margaret Ellen Turner's exhibition "The Idea of Wallum" is currently on at Noosa Regional Gallery.

I would highly recommend you have a look at the following short video of the artist at work in her studio, it is really interesting.

http://margaret-turner.com.au/coast/newStudioWork/video.htm

I always love to hear what is behind the creation of great art and Margaret is particularly good at articulating her experience. I know I found it fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment