Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bree's Painting

The first painting I did entitled 'Bree's Shoes' was given as a gift to my friend Leticia who is the owner of En Pointe.

Bree's mum Danielle asked if I could do another painting of her daughter's shoes for their home. So, it was my pleasure to do a new version of this subject. It's a little different, it has a different background, featuring the texture of tulle (the fabric of the ballerina's tutu) and as is always the case with original artwork, it has found it's own way to be... well... original.

Bree loves it and so does her mum.

Here is Bree in the photo - isn't she lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment