Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hugo "The Boss" returns to Soccer!


As wonder mum I can watch the soccer and be creative too! Yeah right you say - but I've had considerable practice - Rhys was a long time soccer boy. I'm gathering a group of little sisters who I'm teaching to crochet on the side lines - how sweet is that - I'll always be a teacher - can't help myself - I'm like the pied piper always gathering children!

I can crochet granny squares without looking - are you impressed? Can't be missing any goals now!

This year I'm doing waffle squares - can't wait to see how they will turn out when sewn together. My 2010 colour scheme is blue and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment