Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Friday, November 5, 2010

New Range of Bags



Australian Wildflowers Handbag
It's time to make up some lovely bags for the Christmas stockings out of some of the gorgeous fabrics I have collected during my travels throughout this year and this bag is no exception. The fabric is one of the prettiest I have seen. It is a high quality quilting cotton with a metallic gold touch, displaying Australian wild flowers. I've teamed it with black so it will be a great mainstay in your wardrobe. All my bags are one-off and completely handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment