Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Patti LuPone - Can-Can



I thought I would share this clip with you. The Can-Can is SUCH A BIG PART OF MY LIFE! I grew up performing the Can-Can with my dancing friends from the Dolly McKinnon Dancing School at Bathurst. We were in the Carillion Theatrical Society production of the Cole Porter Musical 'Can-Can' and we were often called upon to perform the Can-Can at local events. I was always on the end of the line-up because I'm the tiny one! We had soooo much fun!! As a group of dancers we were together for many, many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment