Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Oversized Organics



Check out the wonderful harvests I've had this week.  My hen, Daphne laid the massive egg weighing 90 grams and my little, potted lemon tree produced these stunning lemons, the largest is 10 cms long and weighs 550 grams.

My friend Anne suggested I make Lemon Butter!

This summer I intend to do some more organic gardening as part of my Creative Therapies.  It's so rewarding when the produce is......  well lets face it............ MAJESTIC!

I hope your week has been great too and your productive spirit has had a chance to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment