Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emotional (Crutch) Crochet


I've realised that I crochet when

:: I'm creatively devoid of other ideas - it focuses my energies and allows new ideas to appear
:: when I'm bored - at least I can 'crochet' - how marvelous!
:: when I'm waiting - again - no time needs to be lost!
:: when I'm stressed - thank god - I can crochet!
:: when I'm lonely - I always have 'crochet'
:: when I'm missing my family - it reminds me of my Mother & Aunty Glad
:: when I'm feeling alive and full of energy - it grounds me
:: when I'm unwell - it's the only thing I'm able to do - I crocheted when recovering from a fractured spine!

Crochet is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment