Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I wish all the beautiful Mother's in the world a lovely day.

I'm spending today with my mother at the bedside of her wonderful husband of sixty three years as he fights for his life.

This is a sad mother's day for me.

I'm with my sister, my brother, my oldest son, my nieces, and nephews while we enjoy our darling dad and grandfather and marvel at his strength and capacity for love at this difficult time in his life. He is a legend in his own right. The most loving man in the world.

I hope his strength will prevail.

Always, always love the people in your life, there's never enough time to love.

I love you for reading my pages and being interested in art.

Be free and kind this Mother's Day to bring a little joy.

Miss Penny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment