Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Auslan Level One - Completed



I'm very pleased to have completed my Auslan Level One Course. I would now like to take on Level 2. My ambition is to work in the Deaf Community as a Dance Teacher. I have previously taught both Deaf students and a blind student to dance. These students were an absolute inspiration to me and made ME a better teacher - I have never forgotten them and hold them dear in my heart full of teacher memories.

If anyone out there knows of any opportunities in this field for me please let me know.

Enjoy this remarkable video clip of some Deaf Dancers from China - they are amazing and so precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment