Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring clean in Autumn!

I'm having a "life" Spring Clean. I've ditched some stuff I have no use for anymore - and I feel great.

This week marks the end of something for me. I'm moving on (theoretically).

I'm now free to create new circumstances and invent some new ideas. I have Ramtha’s words below to inspire me.

Follow your heart, your dreams, your desires.
Do what your soul calls you to do, whatever
it is, and allow it to be finished; then you will
go on to another adventure.

You will never be judged - unless you accept
the judgement of those around you.

And if you accept their judgement, it is only
your will to do so for the experience.

Ramtha.

No comments:

Post a Comment