Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Midnight Sun" (Johan Troch)



As a person and an artist I search constantly for a means to be more interesting. I am constantly fraught with worry that my work and my person is no where near compelling or enthralling enough. My discontent with myself drives me onward and causes me to search ever more for new meaning and new means of expression.

I present here Miss Sylvie Guillem who should never be concerned of such mortal failings, she is after all sublime. Her performance commands attention and encourages thoughtful reflection.

Sylvie, you are one of my favourite contemporary dancers, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding this video Penny.
    Greetings,
    Johan Troch

    ReplyDelete