Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Spirit of Fatima


"Fatima" returned home this week after spending six months on display at Lillies restaurant at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort. Her next post will be at the Immanuel Art Festival. She's rather sultry, don't you think? I love dancers, who would have guessed?

Who's your vote for the winner of SYTYCD? I'm so excited because two of my former students (now professional dancers) will take the stage at the Grand Final. One with the cast of FAME, the other with the cast of Australian Dance Theatre (ADT).

Miss Penny is so PROUD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment