Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A cure for Miss Penny Please?


Hello Friends,

It's just as well that blogs are written because all I can do at the moment is text and type. I'm mute, totally and utterly mute. I have a serious dose of laryngitis. I have a tendency to laryngitis. I do not know why, but it seems to be one of my weak areas, perhaps from all my years of teaching, I do not know. I taught ballet today, in a strange and somewhat comical manner, with a gesture here and a movement there. My students seemed to understand what I was on about, luckily.

Some years ago, I thoroughly enjoyed teaching some hearing impaired students to dance and at that time I actually learnt a little bit of signing, I wish I had continued with it. I've often thought of doing a course in Auslan signing, but as yet I haven't got around to it, but it is on my to-do-list. It would come in handy now.

Have you ever had laryngitis? Do you have any remedies?

Do you like my photo? I wonder how the liver pills worked? I bet they tasted bad!

I took this photo in Carcoar, NSW. It's the town where both my parents were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment