Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Development Opportunity for Artists




I spent today at an acrylic painting workshop with Don Milner.

Many thanks to Lyn Donald who organised this great opportunity for our Post Graduate painting group.

Wow, this was a wonderfully educationally day and it has also returned my faith in acrylics, which had waned momentarily - I was off on an 'all oils' tangent!

Here are some photos of a lovely day spent with fabulous people and a particularly adorable puppy dog, named Belle.

The gorgeous girl in the middle is my friend Karen Magao, working away on her piece.

I highly recommend Don for workshops, he is fun, delightful, a great teacher, inspiring and an awesome painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment