Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

This calls for a cup of Tea!


I think I need a nice cup of tea, a good sit down, a big deep breath and to start all over again!

I've been working really hard lately and I feel I've lost my blogging way.

It's just that the students at ballet have had their exams, so that's been hectic. I've also had lectures to give at TAFE, and they require considerable preparation. I've also been very busy preparing for a big dance eisteddfod that I'm about to adjudicate.

I've also been attending the Sunshine Coast Vocal Eisteddfod to watch Jane Magao perform and she has been doing very well. She even won the Championship for her age group. Well done Janey!

I promise to return to my former blogging regularity dear reader. Just as soon as I've had a cup of tea or two or three and maybe a little nanna nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment