Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Disaster Chef Competition


One of my readers asked me what it was that I had done that had caused me to be 'banned from the kitchen' after reading the post "The Act of Musing" (April Archives) well I'm prepared to tell all, if you will tell your Disaster Chef stories.

I've got four handmade crocheted (by Miss Penny of course) pot-holders to put up as bait.

Here's what you have to do. You need to be a follower to enter (because that's how I can track you down to let you know you have won). Sign in and tell your story in the comments box.

At the end of June, the four best stories will win these pot-holders. And I will publish my best Disaster Chef story - and it's a cracker, you are going to love it.

Get cracking with those stories - I can't wait to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment