Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Georgie's Shoes"


My little mate, Georgie gave me her shoes to do a portrait some time ago and I'm feeling a little guilty that it has taken me sooooo long to get around to doing this painting. Anyway, this afternoon I thought I would get back to this job. I had done the sketches before my dad decided to take my attention away (remember the car crash!) and so today I got back to it.

Georgie is away competing at the Ipswich Eisteddfod with the rest of the wonderful dancers from En Pointe and this afternoon (as I was painting) I was sending lots of good luck vibes through the air. I hope it reached them.

The painting is only about half finished, but I thought I'd put it up here to show I'm actually doing something about this 'long promised' task.

What do you think, Georgie?

No comments:

Post a Comment