Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lyn Donald's Exhibition


I just wanted to remind you that my friend Lyn Donald currently has an exhibition of her gorgeous floral art on at 'Lily's on the Lagoon' Restaurant at the Novotel, Ocean Drive, Twin Waters. Queensland.

For further information please phone Lyn on 0439 615 664.

This really is such a lovely exhibition I didn't want you to miss out on a chance to see Lyn's work.

You can click on Lyn's name to look at her blog too. I paint at Lyn's house every Wednesday, so I was lucky enough to watch this wonderful painting come to fruition, it's truly beautiful, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment