Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Friday, June 18, 2010

World Tours with Miss Penny Bags


I'm doing a little feature with owners of Miss Penny bags sharing their travels. Here is Anne, the absolute best customer I have, having purchased in excess of a dozen Miss Penny bags to date, enjoying herself in Thailand.

Anne tells me she loves to travel with my bags because they are light weight and in the case of this fabric "Cocktail Hour" number, easily washable.

I've asked other owners of bags, to share their photos of themselves, in exotic locations and will be adding these to the blog as they come in.

Happy Holidays Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment