Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Have you heard?

I'm an avid fan of 'Frankie' magazine and recently (on yet another trip down south to see my sick poppa) I grabbed a mag at the airport and I read about in.cube8r gallery.

Now, "artists and crafters" out there you might be interested in this, because I sure am. This concept could be good for those who create small works of art or craft who are looking for an affordable way to showcase their stuff.

So, if you haven't grabbed your 'Frankie' this month, I recommend you do and then, turn to page 24 for a bit of a chat with Isy Galey and then there's a little more about it in an ad a few pages on. Apparently, in.cube8r gallery might be popping up in Brisbane some time soon. I hope so, I'm so there........

Oh and another mag I highly recommend is 'Notebook' - if you want a good read. Lots of pics of crochet, and you know I love crochet, so if you do too, go and get hooked. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment