Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This month's feature bag.






This is my latest design. It features hand crocheted motifs.

Inside there are two pockets - on the outside there is a large pocket.

I hope you like this funky bag. I'm really pleased it, let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new bags Pen! The crochet adds a special feature, and the colours are deep (perfect for winter) and eyecatching. I have to say, your photo above is breathtaking - makes one miss the home country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...this is a cute bag! It's soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete