Welcome

Miss Penny's Arty Stuff is a blog for artists. I aim to promote the many genres of the arts and share stories of interest and relevancy with an artistic community.

The photo above is of the Belabula River, Carcoar NSW where my family comes from.

Friday, June 4, 2010

World Environment Day


I'm always banging on about how handmade goods are kinder to the environment and I'm certainly not going to back off on this subject when it's 'World Environment Day'.

Let's try to buy better quality goods and keep them for longer, that way saving our landfill.

Handmade is also gentler on resources, making only what is needed in a non-polluting, home environment.

Buying from a local person also keeps the money in your economy instead of sending valuable resources overseas.

Please consider these issues when making purchases, I know I do.

I have two 'Recycle and Think Green' Bags - the other is in a pink colour way. $50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment